Tuesday 4 September 2012

How To Hang A Mirror?

One of the most common questions we get asked is 'How do I hang my mirror correctly?'

I therefore did quite a bit of research, speaking with tech guys at Exclusive Mirrors, as well as best practice from across the Internet. It actually got fairly technical at one stage talking about downward forces, gravity and loads. Eventually I managed to make sense of the jargon and think that I managed to simplify the process in 5 easy steps.

Step 1: Never hang your mirror using a chain or a wire
Step 2: Ensure your mirror has D-Shaped Strap Hangers on the back
Step 3: Choose the right fittings for your wall type
Step 4: Measure the position of your mirror fixings as well as the mirror itself
Step 5: Put your mirror in place





No comments:

Post a Comment